About Me

My photo
erm well im from malaysia... i live in england.. i go college .. i wanna go uni.. im doing this blog thing so my mates in malaysia know what im up to most times..

Saturday 8 August 2009

BOARDMASTERS....

me watching the best gig i have ever seen 'DUKE'!!
me as a fatty with his top off!!!
CALVIN HARRIS... CROWD WAS MENTAL!!!
waiting for calvin harris!!
laughing whislt waiting for calvin harris!!!!
me and joe watching the streets!!! WOOOOOOOOme watching 'the streets'

OH MY DAYS!!! BOARDMASTERS WAS AMAZING!! WOO... i didnt take a caemra with me.. else i would have have had some pictures up lol anyway.. i had an awesome time.. saw people like calvin harris and the streets.. awesome stuff... saw this most amazing band called.. DUKE .. go to myspace and check them out.. AMAZING BAND... best thing ever hahaha xx adios!!

GOING CLUBBING TONIGHT!! hectic days!!! WOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment