About Me

My photo
erm well im from malaysia... i live in england.. i go college .. i wanna go uni.. im doing this blog thing so my mates in malaysia know what im up to most times..

Sunday 18 April 2010

been a while! and i should be asleep

i hope people read this. else whats the point of me even posting anything on here.. lol

any whose!! weather has been awesome over here not cold anymore WOOP! exams round the corner 28 may- 28 june. ooo wish me luck guys! much has happened this year already friends being dicks and stuff .. met some new girls but nothing happened as usual haha .. been to the police station to help some old man coz we chased some kids away .. he was getting beaten up!!

nottingham or newcastle uni?? dilemma .. any of you guys coming over for uni?? i hope soo :D

im soo nervous about my exams :S ekkk haha

LIFE is GAY .. nothing to do.. people are getting boring .. i need new friends.. yer my life aint great hehe!! il just laughed about it .. what else can i do :S lol

well guys im not gonna lie.. im not liking blogspot very much just facebook please .. i need to hear from you guys... dont FORGET ME :( xx

1 comment: